Monday, October 26, 2009

Tag & some babbling :)

Hello all...
I have been away from the blog for a couple of weeks or is it just a week? Not sure but it really feels like it's been awhile. I have been quite exhausted lately and a bunch of drama on the home front.. sapped much of my energy. I've been creating here and there but not near my usual and I have lacked enthusiam for anything I've made.. *pouting* I'm still tired and not sleeping well but I wanted to try to post up some things I have made lately. The first is this tag I did with a kit called Spook Night by Country Hollow Creations. It's a cute halloween kit available in both full and tagger size to fit your needs. I don't normally care much for posers but I think the little witch girls in this kit are just adorable. If you are interested in the kit, you can purchase it HERE.

No comments: