Monday, September 1, 2008

Purple & Grunge?

This is a blog background that I made a couple days ago. I was going to use it on the layouts blog but now have decided it's easier for me to keep track of stuff if I keep most of my creation stuff together. I do have a seperate blog for AC stuff I am trying to set up and there is such a thing as too many blogs, I guess. Anyway I am now offering the background to anyone who would like to use it for their blog.

From Lovely Creations

Layout by: Lovely Creations
Scrapkits: 'Decadence' by Doris Castle;
'Charmed Kit' by HE;

--------------------------------------------

This is a variation of the earlier purple background I posted. I guess I must really love these two kits I used in making this since I've used one or the other (or both) in almost ever background I have made so far. Anyway.. if someone would like to use if for their blong, please feel free to snag it.

Layout by: Lovely Creations
Scrapkits: 'Decadence' and 'Dreams' both by Doris Castle



This is another variation of the first purple background I made, this one was specifically designed with television shows I like in mind, such as Charmed, Angel, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. If anyone would like to use this, please feel free to snag it.

Layout by: Lovely Creations
Scrapkits: Decadence by Doris Castle;
Charmed Kit by HE

No comments: