Sunday, October 5, 2008

WOOHOOO!!!!!

Alrighty! I am back with a happy report on my progress with shaping myself back up! hehehe I am so thrilled I can't even begin to tell you! I seriously thought I hadn't made any progress, I was really sort of disappointed with myself and in the fact that I wasn't able to simply jump into a pumped up routine due to the back injury. Despite that set back and having to slowly build myself up, I have positive results to report. After a month I have lost a total of 5 inches in my measurements! It breaks down to a loss of 1 inch off my chest, 2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips, and 1 inch off my bust!

I didn't even expect to lose an inch anywhere, nevermind in more than one place and two off my waist! I kind of expected everything to be the same or even scarier for the measurments to have gone up. I really was surprised and it made me feel so good to know I had made steps in the right direction. I guess even though I'm not up to working out again where I used to be, I'm doing something right and need to continue. Right now I feel very positive and plan to keep on working toward my goals and now I have some great encouragement to keep doing so!

No comments: