Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Warm

I'm back after watching the results of the election and the speeches from both canidates. I won't talk politics cause that's never a good thing, just mentioning it in passing that I do keep up on the important things now and then. My computer is like my one hobby, whether it's making tags or writing or music.. sometimes it seems like I live here. Every now and then I have to venture out into the real world lol!
Alright, so back to the computer stuff - after all that is what I came to post about. I made two more tags tonight - both have a nice warm -brown-red feel to them. They were made for two different challenges in a psp group I'm in. I'm starting to get tired so I'll get on with the tags before I start to ramble too much.


Hosted on Fotki


Hosted on Fotki

No comments: