Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Random Facts

Rules: Write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1) I am not very social.

2) I get along great with my mother in law.

3) I never make my bed

4) I love to be barefoot..

5) I'm happy & comfortable with myself as long as I don't look in the mirror..

6) I love rodents and snakes and reptiles..

7) At times, I can be a cold b*tch..

8) I love babies..

9) I have been diagnosed with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)...

10) I wish I talked to my dad more..

11) At one point in my life I had names picked out (first and middle) for 7 boys and 7 girls and actually wanted lots of kids ..

12) I will put off today what can be done tomorrow.. Especially if it's housework

13) I am completely disorganised..

14) I don't like to be home alone..

15) I am a total pack rat.

16) I have three Barbie dolls.. Gifts from my son :)

17) I think everyone secretly hates me

18) I joined the Navy when I was 17.

19) I loved bootcamp..

20) I got discharged for a pre-existing condition (slipped disks in my jaw - TMJ Disorder)

21) I used to use sex as a replacement for love, then fell in love and gave up sex for 6 years to date & marry my husband.

22) I don't have a drivers license..

23) I swear all the time but hate the 'C' word

24) I was the girl that the boys were afraid of getting their a** kicked by..

25) I love power tools and was so excited when I bought my first drill...

No comments: