Saturday, September 12, 2009

Spooky CT stuff

I have another new tut tonight or rather this morning. I made this tag last night but was too tired to tut it then. I had my other halloween tag to tut too.. so now I finally got both done - woot! For this tag/tut I used a scrap kit called Spooky Hollow from Gemini Creationz. Wicked fun kit! If you like this kind of theme it can be used for more than just halloween tags or layouts. Really cool elements in this kit. It's one I will come back to many times.
Tut can be found here: Spooky
I also have a layout I made with the kit. It was just perfect for this picture of Mikey. The shirt he just had to have when we went school shopping. He also approved of this layout - thought it was cool.

Kit can be purchased here: http://www.geminicreationzs.com/Shop/

No comments: