Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer Fae

I just made this super cute tag and wrote a tut for it. Every thing I used in the tag - except for the mask came in the scrap kit I used for this one. I am pleasantly surprised with how this came out, and surprised at how much I like it. The kit I used was beautiful, as you can see the colors are just perfect together. It was alot of fun to play with and the fae is just gorgeous! I used A Fae For All Seasons (Summer) from Oopsie Daisy. Available for purchase at TSD.

You can find the tut here: Summer Fae

To Request:
If you would like to request this tag,
Please go to my ERL site here:
http://www.tagcorner.net/ERL/16/Lovely/
* My ERL may contain tags which are SAC - AC *

Offer Expires:
10 p.m. Eastern / GMT-5
Saturday, September 5, 2009

No comments: