Monday, October 26, 2009

Mixed Feelings

Alrighty, I'm going to attempt to keep myself rolling here with posting and creating :) As you may know I CT for a bunch of very talented designers, I have been slacking when it comes to creating for them. I am a bad putie tat! The reasons for my lack of creativity were mentioned in my last post and I'm trying not to dwell on it.. so off we go! I am here to post up another tag I made a couple of days ago. Tripp helped me name this one as I was unsure about it and the styles were a mix of things.. she came up with a perfect name for it (Mixed Feelings). This tag was made using the Splash of Autumn Mega Collab from Country Hollow Scraps Store or Team CHS :) And mega is right, it's huge with lots of fun things to play with. I don't think one tag can really do it justice but that's all I have made so far..

If you are interested in getting this kit please head on over to the store. You can get the kit free right now with a $5 purchase or you can buy the kit alone, you'll find the kit HERE.

No comments: