Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Clean up!

I have been away from my blog for a long time. Way to state the obvious, huh? Life just ran away with me for awhile, it swallowed me and my energy. I was finally able to surface but it's taken me awhile to get back into things and find my mojo. I have to say my mojo is not as steady as it was but I am creating now and then and that makes me happy. I would like to be doing more but I don't want to push it and flatten myself again. There is still alot going on in my life with my family, even if it's not me directly. We have had some upheaval and adjustment as my mother in law had to move in with us and things are alot different with having someone else live with us. Anyway that's the short story in order to keep it brief, otherwise I'll ramble on about it all for ages. I don't want to do that, I just want to keep moving forward. With that said, I'm here cleaning up my blog a little and will be posting a tag I made for one of the few CTs I am still on. Falling off the face of the planet doesn't work so well for doing CT stuff.

No comments: