Friday, October 31, 2008

Blue!

So today was some time well spent as I revamped the layout of the Role Playing site I run with my friend and partner in crime. I changed the color scheme from a red & autumn feel to a cool blue one. Sort of gearing up for winter and also blue is my favorite color - besides pink, but if I made the site all pink I think the other members and my partner might hurt me LOL!! I surprised myself by being very proud of and pleased with how the whole thing came out, usually I am very critical of myself. This time I really liked what I did. I put a new patterned background up and like I mentioned redid the colors to blues, I also made a new banner and a welcome tag for the information box. Really liked the way it all looked.. so I'm showing off the welcome tag below :)

Photobucket

No comments: