Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tired and tags - yay!

Not alot to say today. I hardly slept last night, just a couple hours if that so I have been struggling to focus all day and typos galore in everything! Of course I couldn't take a nap due to the animals being hyper and the kid who has halloween candy lol! I did manage to do a few things.. made some new tags for the challenges in the celeb psp group I'm in.

First one here is sort of simple, it was a quickie tag.

Hosted on Fotki

Then there is this one - which I though came out pretty :)

Hosted on Fotki

and woah - this one, which is like bright and 'scary' and pink!!

Hosted on Fotki

look it's another tag - this one is rrrrrrrrred! it's sort of inspired due to my friend making some red tags and then my creative muse was like ooo ooo red! So yeah.. here's the tag..

Hosted on Fotki

No comments: