Sunday, November 2, 2008

Still tired, still up and one more tag..

Basically the title says it all, lol! It's true, I'm still tired yet here I am, still up. It's like I'm allergic to going to bed or sleep.. something. I should have gone but I just toss and turn so instead I sit here on my computer.. I did do at least something while sitting here tonight - which is something I do often but don't post.. did you guess what it was? Made a tag.. Alot of the time I'm here and I'll stay up making tags and stuff and then never wander myself over here to ramble and post. It doesn't seem like it should be so hard to do, but as one of my friends likes to say about themselves - I struggle. Anyhow.. here is the tag I finished making a short time ago.. and I may actually go to bed now!


Hosted on Fotki

No comments: