Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Be Yourself (take 2)

Challenge group = good! I made another tag for it today. We were given a frame this time and had to make a tag with it. I used a celeb in this one, some pics I had of her and 1 tube. I used a couple of odds and ends I had to spruce it up a little but really not alot for bits on this one. I am a little unsure of the colors/font I used for the name but other than that I like how it came out. I call this take two because I named the tag Be Yourself and realized after I made a tag before with the same name.. Oh well :)



To Request:
If you would like to request this tag, Please go to my ERL site here

http://www.tagcorner.net/ERL/16/Lovely/
* My ERL may contain tags which are SAC - AC *

Offer Expires:
10 p.m. Eastern / GMT-5
Saturday, August 22, 2009

No comments: