Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stardust

Haha, I'm so tired that the thinking part of my brain is not really awake. I was just sitting here watching the script to make this tag for my always list run in my psp. La la la. So I was asked to join a second CT team.. after putting it out to some friends that I was looking to join more if they knew anyone who needed some more people on their CT.. and I got a bite. Wooot! I am excited because it's someone whose CT I had wanted to join before but missed the chance. I'm excited to be on two CTs. *bounces* Oww.. don't bounce when you're tired! Anyway onto the tag I just finished making with a kit called Periwinkle Tea by HezaScraps.

To Request:

If you would like to request this tag,

Please go to my ERL site here

http://www.tagcorner.net/ERL/16/Lovely/
* My ERL may contain tags which are SAC - AC *

Offer Expires:

10 p.m. Eastern / GMT-5

Saturday, August 22, 2009



No comments: