Monday, August 17, 2009

Chance

Alright so I played some more with this scrap kit, I just love the colors and the butterflies! If you can't tell from my own blog and my tags.. I really love pink and dark reds (especially the two together!) Anyway I made a blog layout with this kit and I'm almost thinking of using it here. It really came out nice.. at least I think so.
Layout by: Lovely Creations
Scrapkit: Chance by The Urban Fairy
You can purchase the kit at One Stop Digi Shop

From Lovely Tripp N Layouts

Download Blog Here


I made a quick page!!!! Woohooo.. dances around! Okay maybe it's not all that and a bag of chips, but it's my first one. I don't have many personal pics on my computer so I ended up working on this page and not having my own pics to use in it. That's how it ensed up a quick page. Now that I've done it, I'm totally excited about it! Of course I'll get better at them with more practice.. hehe now I have an excuse to play more.. anyway onto the page..
Layout by: Lovely Creations
Scrapkit: Chance by The Urban Fairy
You can purchase the kit at One Stop Digi Shop

From Lovely Tripp N Layouts
Download QP HERE

No comments: