Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wanted

Well it seems I have gotten my taggin groove back - yay! For awhile I wasn't making anything or having fun with psp. It seems that I have finally snapped out of that funk and I'm back to playing in psp. I still have lots of work to do on my rp site but I've also made good progress there so feeling the weight lift some on having too many things to do and not enough time or hands to do them. That's what took the fun out of it for me, I had too many projects going at once.

So anyway I made another tag today, I was a little unsure when I first chose the image and started putting it together. I started out with the pic of the girl and the dangly ribbon piece. I didn't know what direction it would take, once I got the word art it seemed to put itself together. I also didn't use any scrap kits on this one, I just used different odds and ends and bits I had. It's not wicked fancy but I think it came out neat. I delivered it to my always list and I'm going to be putting it out for offer, need to do that quick before we leave to go have dinner with my mother in law :)

No comments: