Monday, August 31, 2009

Dark Moon

I have written another tutorial, this time using a kit called Dark Of The Night from Gothic Inspirations. Yes that is one of the designers I CT for. This kit was really cool and I actually finished the tag with time and energy enough to post it and talk about it. I always intend to rave about the great kits I have used but normally when I'm coming to post - my brain is all like 'words - yuck!' Anyway this kit was in one of my favorite colors - purple. Yes - I'm a huge fan of pink but this kit wouldn't look right pink and it was very awesome. There are alot of frames and elements to play with, which are a big part of the tag I made. I pretty much loved this whole kit and with so many elements in it, I know I can use it over and over for tags and layouts.

You can find the tut here: Dark Moon

To Request:
If you would like to request this tag,
Please go to my ERL site here:
http://www.tagcorner.net/ERL/16/Lovely/
* My ERL may contain tags which are SAC - AC *

Offer Expires:
10 p.m. Eastern / GMT-5
Thursday, September 3, 2009

No comments: