Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Daily Challenge

As I mentioned before, in my last post, I belong to a celeb PSP group. In this group they send out alot of different creative challenges, every challenge or game has a theme and a different twist, though all are celeb and psp related. The goal of these challenges is to inspire creativity and of course to have fun. Anyway today's daily challenge was to make a tag of a celeb dressed in blue. Here is what I came up with:

I chose to use these two pics for a few reasons, the first is that I luv Drew B, the second is I adore these pics of her, and the third is because I was dying to use them somewhere but had yet to find the right inspiration. I guess I found it for this tag. I was pretty happy with how it came out and I used a scrap kit from Scrappy Expressions called Seashore.

I am off to do a few things, though I may be back shortly to post again :)

No comments: