Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WOTD Monday - Perky!

This is a day late since I didn't have this blog yesterday.. but part of what I plan to do here is show off and maybe talk a little about stuff I make, so...

The WOTD(word of the day) challenge is one that comes through a very awesome celeb themed psp group I belong to. It’s actually only twice a week, monday and fridays but anyway, the point is to make a celeb related tag with whatever word you are given. This week it was ‘Perky’. I thought of Reese Witherspoon right away… as well as a couple others. this is the tag I came up with for Reese:



The rules of this challenge allow you to send in more than one tag that you have made, so far I have ideas for others but have not made any yet.. but hey, I actually came here and posted.. not that anyone is reading this anyway but still..

No comments: