Friday, August 22, 2008


After a long time with this.. I finally ended up with this. I trashed 2 or 3 tries at least probably more like 4 or 5!!. I had started out with trying to do this with a tut that was shared through the celeb psp group I am in. But I just didn't like how it was turning out. It seemed like every element I added looked horrible and the tube I tried to use along with the jpeg image looked awful. I was getting sooooo angry! The tut was not a bad one or really hard to follow, I just couldn't seem to get a result I liked with the elements and colors. Grrrr! In the end I trashed them all and started over, using a template from Divine Intentionz and a different scrap kit from Helena Monteiro Designs. Anyhow this is my final result for the graphic, after a day of letting it 'sit' and getting over the frustration from yesterday, I decided I like it. It's somewhat simple but pretty.

No comments: