Sunday, August 24, 2008

So Pink!

This tag came out very pink! but of course what do I expect when I use cute pics with a soft pink background and a scrap kit with pink and black as the main colors? Like many of the tags I make this one was for a challenge in my celeb psp group, which I have linked with a blinkie over there in the sidebar. It's an awesome group and I enjoy being a part of it, it's full of talented and creative members. For this tag I used a scrap kit called Delicious Delight from Simply Devilish Scrapz, I also used a couple misc elements and a mask I had from various online group shares. The frame used was the main component of the challenge and comes from Urban Fairytales. ((When I can actually remember what I used in my insane creative bursts I do attempt to give credit to all the other talents that were used to throw my mess together, lol! It's just that half the time I forget what I used! This time I was lucky, I hadn't closed everything out yet and was like.. ohh yeah.)) Anyway this is my 'little' creation, I thought it came out cute and I figured while I had a couple brain cells left I would do a quick post and share it. Hey look, I'm actually posting to my blog.

No comments: