Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back with stats

I'm back again.. with my diet pepsi, my turkey sandwich, and my cup of madarin oranges. I'm trying to resist the bag of sour cream and onion chips. I swear they're taunting me.. no really that green bag is pure evil, I tell you! lol. I'm hoping I have reeled in my wandering brain enough to finish what I started before. This is the very.. hard post where I reveal my starting points and how far I have to go. ugh (dies of humiliation but I need to do this.) I am roughly 50- 60 lbs overweight, I carry the weight well so most people aren't aware of how much over I am and might not realize my measurements are what they are.

Start 9-04-08
Weight: About 185lbs (need a new scale)
Thighs: 23 1/2 in upper/thickest point
Waist: 42in at belly button
Hips: 41in
Chest: 38 1/2 in
Bust: 44in
Pant size: 16
Shirt: xl - 1xl

My goals are simple and I'm setting them in stages. The first is to lose 20lbs by the end of this year and at least be down 1-2 sizes in my clothes. There are 17 weeks left to the year and I have heard that losing 1-2lbs a week is the safest. At that rate if lose every week I'd lose 17-34lbs. That's why I set my goal at 20lbs so that way I am motivated to lose at least 1lbs a week and if I have a bad week it won't set me back as far or make me feel as bad. At least that makes sense to me.

My ultimate goal is to lose 60lbs and 12inches off my waist.
I'm not sure what the ratio of weight loss to inches and sizes are because I've never really looked into it or made that a part of what I was doing. It's something I will have to research and learn as I go.

No comments: